Product Marketing Manager (Jersey City)
Job Location: Jersey City
Who we are looking for…
As ROKITT’s Product Marketing Manager, you will develop, implement and execute the marketing and external communication campaign for our products and services. You have been wildly successful at creating the consumer proposition, asset plan and ‘go to’ marketing strategy. You have proven experience wearing many hats creating outlets for customer facing collateral, social media, digital marketing, and content generation. You will collaborate extensively with teams across the global organization to launch ROKITT’s products and services into the stratosphere.
Your responsibilities will include…
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Manage all processes that successfully bring a mobile product to market.
- Stay up-to-date on iPhone, smart phone, digital content market and mobile products; conduct focus groups
- Create guerilla-style marketing and other creative campaigns.
- Contribute marketing perspective to iPhone/Mobile/Digital Roadmap preparation.
- Manage marketing activities for the company
- Create, maintain, and communicate schedule of promotional events
- Plan participation in relevant industry events
- Own launch strategies and value prop development for new/emerging products
- Develop and maintain metrics designed to evaluate efficacy of product launches, sales materials and training
You bring to the table…
- Bachelor’s Degree with Marketing focus; MBA preferred
- Proven experience developing and executing marketing strategies for mobile apps (at least two products)
- Able to see the big picture and apply strategic thinking into shaping differentiated product ideas and opportunities
- Ability to understand and communicate complex technology and business concepts quickly to a variety of audiences
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to project manage multiple parts of the organization to deliver against go to market plans
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills and works exceptionally well across departments, roles, and levels
- Passion for technology and digital experiences
- Ability to quickly learn and develop a clear understanding of ROKITT’s products and services