UI Designer (Bangalore, Kiev, Jersey City)
Job Location: Bangalore, Kiev, Jersey City
Who we are looking for…
An ambitious and sharp visual designing professional. You understand the importance of user experience and role of visual design in developing new products and services. You’re familiar with user-centric design processes on a practical level, and with your visual design skills you are able to bring new concepts and even complex wireframes alive. You advocate for the consumer and create experiences they will love.
Your responsibilities will include…
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Creating visual design deliverables such as concept sketches, layouts
- Produce multiple designs for different platforms and devices
- Conducting effective meetings with project stakeholders to understand project requirements
- Collaborating effectively with UX team members, as well as other project stakeholders
- Establishing and documenting visual design standards for common usage across all ROKITT applications
You bring to the table…
- 5+ years of experience designing digital products
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong visual design skills; with experience producing high-quality visual designs
- Proven ability to create simple, clean, modern user interfaces
- Experience in native mobile application and responsive web design
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles, careful attention to detail, and be able to see the big picture
- Strong working knowledge of interaction design, user-centered experience design, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process
- Experience with Web and Mobile native apps for iOS and Android
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Must be self-motivated and able to work both independently and in collaboration with a global team
Additional knowledge/skills/abilities we think are great to have…
- Understanding of modern front-end web technologies like HTML 5 and CSS3 and how these tools can be used to improve the UX
- Strong command of the English language - both verbal and written.
- BA/BS degree with an emphasis in Art, Graphic Design, HCI, Human Factors, etc.
Along with your resume, include a link to your portfolio featuring examples of visual and user interface design.