UX Designer (Bangalore, Kiev, Jersey City)
Job Location: Bangalore, Kiev, Jersey City
Who we are looking for…
An ambitious and sharp user experience designer. You have a practical knowledge of user-centered design methodology and understand the importance of user experience and role of visual design in developing new products and services. You advocate for the consumer and create experiences they will love.
Your responsibilities will include…
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Produce wireframes, process flows, application and site maps, user personas, user journeys, etc.
- Develop interactive prototypes for user testing and rapid iteration
- Prepare UI and interaction specifications
- Translate business requirements into intuitive and engaging user interfaces
- Regularly present work to stakeholders and product team
- Collaborate with Product Manager to develop use cases, work flows, personas, scenarios and storyboards
- Cross-platform design: You design for a wide range of form factors, including responsive experiences for mobile and tablets
- Work directly with engineers and QA to build and fine tune finished products
You bring to the table…
- 5+ Experience designing digital products
- Proficiency with Omnigraffle, Adobe CC and Microsoft Office products
- Proven ability to create simple, clean, modern user interfaces
- Demonstrable experience with user experience design, including information architecture, wireframes, user flows, prototyping, and other design techniques
- Experience in native mobile application and responsive web design
- Strong command of the English language - both verbal and written
- BA/BS degree with an emphasis in HCI, Human Factors, Interaction Design, Psychology, and related subjects
Along with your resume, include a link to your portfolio featuring examples of UX deliverables and final products.