Test Automation Engineer Instructor (Bangalore, Jersey City)
Job Location: Bangalore, Jersey City
Who we are looking for…
A highly motivated, skilled, and experienced Test Automation Engineer Instructor (Java + Selenium) to teach at ROKITT’s Test Automation Bootcamp and implement test automation frameworks for ROKITT products.
You have oodles of experience designing test automation frameworks, developing and documenting Enterprise applications using Java & Selenium. You have worked extensively on creating test automation scripts and are eager to learn new technologies and tools. You have mentored junior team members and/or have taught test automation. You have exposure to continuous integration and its tool set. You have tested and developed automation to validate web services.
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to
- Teaching JAVA & Selenium to students at ROKITT’s test automation bootcamp
- Teaching test automation basics, Continuous Integration & Web Services testing
- Guiding students with their lab work which includes creating test automation scripts for ROKITT products under development.
- Grading students’ lab work & any other assignments
- Creating material for test automation curriculum and exercises for lab work
You bring to the table…
- 5-10 years of experience developing scalable and reusable processes and automation frameworks
- Expertise creating, maintaining and executing test scripts for Functional, Regression, Integration and Performance test projects leveraging tools such as HP QTP, Selenium, JBehave and Unix Shell
- Proven experience developing Mobile Test suites using tools such as Perfecto Mobile, Appium, etc.
- Ability to analyse test results and use defect tracking tools like JIRA and Quality Center
- Strong experience with Core Java concept
- Expertise in Selenium webdriver
- Demonstrable experience testing web services
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written with ability and confidence to lead/teach in a classroom setting
Additional knowledge/skills/abilities we think are great to have…
- MS/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related field
- Mobile automation experience
- Experience teaching Selenium or Java or other technologies in a classroom setting
- Experience in JMS messaging